Monday, July 23, 2007

iran was beaten by Korea Republic

Again we lost an important match. Maybe it’s not the match which is important. The national pride was beaten again!

Some consider the past, some present and some look at the future. I, as an Iranian love to love my country. Do you think I can be happy of a bright future for Iran?
Do you think now I can be happy of what is going inside my country?
Yap! I can be happy for my glorious past and history but I don’t like to be happy because of the things that don’t exist today.

Last night I was watching the match in a pub in Sydney. I knew that people inside the country can not see the happiness of Iranian supporters as ladies had no scarves! I was not happy of the flag which supporters had in their hands. I know that you were not happy of the national anthem. We have a better real one.

How can we empower our national pride?

No comments:

 
- - - - -