Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sydney art gallery and The Iranian New Wave

This link can lead you trough the art gallery webpage for Iranian movies new wave. Sydney art gallery is located in the city of Sydney and surrounded with botanic garden and Hyde Park.

When I heard bout this new program, I got interested to check the list of the movies. As you can see most of the movies show a very dark and sad image from Iran. To be honest, this is a big problem. I feel it now better. Sometimes my friends ask very strange and even insulting questions about Iran. I try to explain them in a very broad and open minded way but it’s not easy.

I went to art gallery and watched “baran”. The Domain Theatre was nearly full and I found few Iranians over there. No idea why!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 
- - - - -