Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I was having lunch in a Japanese resturant in Oxford Street with my friend that I found gays and lesbians demonstration.
I couldnt find the pictures of that demonstration but I will write about their current demands from the government.
There are some areas in Sydney that are famous for their residents, homosexuals. They have their own community, bars and funs and now demand for more rights.

Long way to go! some of those guys who recently were hanged in Iran, were homosexuals!

3 comments:

Zohreh said...

hey.. i had so many pix from them when i went for mardi gra..last year..i took plenty with my camera.. but i like to see those pix of yours u meantioned..
cheerz

Unknown said...

من به مراسم امسالشون رفته بودم ولی اینقدر شلوغ بود و منم کلی دیر رفته بودم که عکس به در بخوری نتونستم بگیرم.
جالبه که با اینکه جامعه استرالیا تقریبا این اصل همجنس گرایی رو پذیرفته ولی هنوز دولت استرالیا حقوقی رو براشون در نظر نگرفته.
راستش اینکه اینقدر همجنس گرایان رو مشخص می کنند زیاد برام جالب نیست. به نظرم دیدگاه جامعه باید به جایی برسه که دیگه این چیزها مطرح نباشه.

سپنتا said...

That's really sick cobber!
I get damn puked when I hear or read about such things.I donno why some people go beyond what is natural.It really makes my gorge rise.

 
- - - - -