Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Still many people have general ideas about Iran because of a movie which is called: “Not Without My Daughter”. I guess you know the story of the movie. Shit! But how come just this single movie can play a key role in the understanding of the foreigners about our country?
Uneducated people judge Iran and Iranians by what they have seen in TV and not deep and sophisticated Medias. Recently an Australian channel (SBS) broadcasted many movies about Iran, especially desperate Iranians who wanted to escape from the borders to Turkey or Iraq.
Few nights ago I watched the last part of this movie in the title of "unveiled" which I found it well produced and reasonable.

1 comment:

سپنتا said...

I'm really tired of telling people in here that we Iranians are different from Arabs,but this is a common concept here especially with all these negative media abot Iran.

 
- - - - -