Saturday, August 4, 2007

Yesterday and today I had a strange and shitty job. I was supposed to shower an 86 years old lady. I don’t like to write more about that but I have a lot of things to say.

Last night I had a short shift in Olympic park (Telstra stadium). I was working as a kitchen hand with a lot of people from around the globe. Actually it was not my first time working there. Last time I worked there as cashier. So, once I will write about this sort of business (food and sport) in Australia.

2 comments:

سپنتا said...

سلام
من فکر کردم که تو کتابخونه مشغول شدی.پس این کار را رو کی انجام میدی؟البته منم یه موقعی از این کارا انجام میدادم لذت خاص خودشون رو دارن مخصوصا" کار توی رستوران یا غذا خوری.کلی حال میده چون تا میتونی میخوری

سیدنی نوشت said...

hi buddy

yap i was working in the library for one month. it was a great experience but now i have to try another sort of jobs :)

 
- - - - -