Saturday, September 29, 2007

Just amazing

Me and Greg went to a house in Point Piper, the most expensive suburb in Sydney.
We were waiting for Greg's friend from Melbourne. He was supposed to deliver some statues for the house.

The owners of the house were a very nice Lady and her husband. They knew Persians well and were very welcoming with us.
Th statue was in and i was so curious to know what it could be. It was a horse from stone which dates back to 2300 years ago. The horse is in a good shape and the couples were looking for that for more than 10 years around the globe!

For sth like 10 minutes I was talking to the lady and i realized she was very conscious about what they bought. She knew the history of that and really loved that. She invited us to stay more there and have coffee with them. It was very kind from her. while walking in the dining room, i found some pictures from the couples and prince Charles! it was obvious that they are so wealthy. She told they have a business in china and every year travel to Dubai and stay in Burj al Arab.

The horse was really impressive. She said:" there is another horse similar to this one in Sydney art gallery but it has some broken parts but this one is in a better condition."!

At the end she asked me about my vision in my life and career path. She suddenly offered me to leave my telephone number for them. She has some contacts that could help me to find a job related to my background.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that was amazing. and i hope you to get a job you like the most.
good luck

 
- - - - -