Wednesday, October 3, 2007

examiner

I had a one day job at my university as an examiner!

The supplementary exam for those who couldn't attend the final exams. At university usually cheating is impossible and there are a lot of ways who prevent that.

I was looking around who realized a Chinese guy is reading from a small note hiding in his hand. I walked close to him and he was so nervous. I just tried to show him I caught him in red handed.

Apparently he didn't realize that. I was in trouble as i had no idea what to do. Reporting that could cost him around As$3000 plus more educational troubles. I just decided to give him some more time to stop that. He wrote a lot from his notes. After half an hour I was sure he could pass the subject. I walked towards him and very quietly told him:"Put it in your pocket and do not bring it out anymore". He was shocked.
He had a hard time for the second half of the exam. He was writing his own idea!

5 comments:

Zohreh said...

هه هه هه... مچ گیری ملسی بود
..
I think you should stop him earlier.. he already knew that was wrong.. why he has to get away with it?

Anonymous said...

you did great job! I wish all other examiners were like you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, i just liked to do sth for him to pass the course and not to be a top student by cheating.
cheers

سپنتا said...

I think U did a mistake. If other invigilators had noticed that you didn't care U would have been in trouble.
My advice to U is that try no to do it agian next time U R an invigilator as U will lose your face.

Anonymous said...

کار جالبیه. هر وقت یاد امتحان می افتم یاد رول و نمی دونم تاکسی و از خوابگاه دختران تا خوابگاه پسران و... آدم گاهی در مقام دانشجو و گاهی داوره و گاهی هم ناظر. موفق باشی و شاد.

 
- - - - -